Is a retail post office company in the United Kingdom that provides a wide range of products including postage stamps and banking to the public through its nationwide network of post office branches. Find great deals on travel insurance, travel money, car insurance, savings accounts, financial services and more here at Post Office. This corporation sponsored Post Office Customer Survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Post Office Customer Survey Content Overview
- Post Office customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Post Office customer survey
- Post Office Survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Post Office
- Survey details
Post Office Customer Survey Sweepstakes
In case you have ever visited Post Office, then rate customer and their support in accordance with your expertise in Client Satisfaction Survey. You will receive Post Office Gift Card worth £100 or £250 worth of High Street gift vouchers on your next visit. Don’t miss this chance boost your guest experience and to make your comments count out.
What are Post Office Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- Post Office Gift Card worth £100
- £250 worth of High Street gift vouchers
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
How to enter in Post Office Guest Survey 2020 at www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk
The way to get entry.
Throughout survey period, see www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk and Choose the method of your entry, using invitation card or receipt and If you use an invitation card, enter the branch response code, visit date, language and click on “Enter” and If you use a receipt, enter the branch postcode, visit date, language and click on “Enter” and Answer some questions based on your experience there. Answers all the questions. After completing the questionnaire, you’ll receive Post Office Gift Card worth £100 or £250 worth of High Street gift vouchers.
Below are the steps to participate in Post Office Customer poll
- Visit Post Office survey website www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk
- Choose your preferred language! Like English.
- Choose the method of your entry, using invitation card or receipt.
- If you use an invitation card, enter the branch response code, visit date, language and Enter button click on.
- If you use a receipt, enter the branch postcode, visit date, language click on.
- Answer some questions based on your experience there.
- In last submit the survey.
Post Office Customer survey postoffice-tellus.co.uk 2020 Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Post Office Customer poll.
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- Participant must be knowledge of English.
- You must have a device like a laptop, PC or mobile-tablet with internet access.
- A post office receipt or invite card.
- Your age must be 18 years old or older than it at the time of taking the survey.
- Limit one entry per person per week.
- Staff members, employees, directors of Post Office and their relatives are not eligible to participate.
- No refunds available.
Why I love this survey
This Survey comprises the surveys that based on the general trip experience of the consumers in the Post Office. The questions are similar to workers and staff members behavior, cleanliness of the area, precision and time required in arrangement, reliability in payment and purchase, as well as etc get the chance to receive Post Office Gift Card worth £100 or £250 worth of High Street gift vouchers.
What is the requirements to enter in Post Office Customer poll
Following things are require if you want to participate in Post Office Customer Survey.
1. Post Office store Receipt
To be able to take part in Post Office Guest Survey, an individual has to possess the receipt from the post office you visited. On receipt, You’ll find the questionnaire code, this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English.
Why Customer Feedback Is Important for Post Office
Customer Feedback Matter for them
Customer feedback help create better customer experience in the future & improve their products and services.
Honest Answers from Great Customers
Honest answers from customers to survey questions is important for improving customer experience.
Customers timely feedback is important for Post Office to have your recent customer experience fresh, improve services & products in your mind.
Survey 2020 details
Read Also : Zizzi Survey
About Post Office
The Post Office dates way back to 1660 when it was established by Charles II. Under the guise of the General Post Office (GPO), it soon grew as an important organisation integral within the infrastructure of England during the seventeenth century.
Just one year after it was formed, the postage date stamp was first used and the inaugural Postmaster, Henry Bishop – also the inventor of the first postmark used on mail, was appointed tasked with overseeing the GPO.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Post Office Customer poll. This Guest Survey is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.