Argos Limited, trading as Argos, is a catalogue retailer operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland, acquired by Sainsbury’s supermarket chain in 2016. It was established in November 1972 and is named after the Greek city of Argos. This corporation sponsored Argos customer survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Argos customer survey Content Overview
- Argos customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Argos customer survey
- Argos survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Argos
- Survey details
Argos customer survey sweepstakes
In case you have ever visited Argos retailer, then rate merchandise and their support in accordance with your expertise in Client Satisfaction Survey. You will win £500 Argos Gift Card in the survey. Don’t miss this chance boost your guest experience and to make your comments count out.
What are Argos Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- win £500 Argos Gift Card
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
How to enter in Argos Guest Survey 2021 at www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback
The way to get entry.
Through out survey period, see www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback and choose your perfect language English. Enter the Till Number, Transaction Number, Store Number, Purchase Date located on your sales receipt and age. Include all the requisite information such as the name, e-mail address and date of birth for one entry. And Click on the “SUBMIT” button. After completing the questionnaire, you’ll win £500 Argos Gift Card.
Below are the steps to participate in Argos Survey Customer poll
- Visit the official Argos Guest Survey website at www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback.
- Enter the Till Number, Transaction Number, Store Number, Purchase Date located on your sales receipt and age.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at Argos.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Argos customer survey www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback 2021 Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Argos Customer poll.
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland.
- Customer must be at least 18 years of age or older to be eligible for the Argos Feedback Survey.
- Argos employees, family members and relatives are not allowed to enter.
- You can enter the Argos prize draw once per day, regardless of the method of entry.
- Survey Online surveys must have an Argos receipt with the survey code.
- The survey must be completed within 7 days of purchase.
- The winners are solely responsible for the tax.
- One entry per survey invitation is allowed.
- You cannot complete the survey on behalf of third parties.
- Sweep-stacks prizes cannot be transferred
- No substitutes or cash prizes are allowed.
Why I love this survey
This Survey comprises the surveys that based on the general trip experience of the consumers in the Argos retailer. The questions are similar to workers and staff members behavior, cleanliness of the area, precision and time required in arrangement, reliability in payment and purchase, get the chance to will win £500 Argos Gift Card.
What is the requirements to enter in Argos Customer poll
Following things are require if you want to participate in Argos Customer Survey 2021.
1. Argos store Receipt
To be able to take part in Argos Guest Survey, an individual has to possess the receipt from the store you visited. On receipt, You’ll find the questionnaire code, this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English.
Why Customer Feedback Is Important for Argos
Customer Feedback Matter for them
Customer feedback help create better customer experience in the future & improve their products and services.
Honest Answers from Great Customers
Honest answers from customers to survey questions is important for improving customer experience.
Customers timely feedback is important for Argos to have your recent customer experience fresh, improve services & products in your mind.
Read Also : Dollar Tree Survey
Argos Limited, trading as Argos, is a catalogue retailer operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland, acquired by Sainsbury’s supermarket chain in 2016. The retailer both through physical shops and online, with over 883 retail shops, 29 million yearly shop customers, and nearly a billion online visitors per annum, making it one of the largest high street retailers in the United Kingdom.
In April 1998, GUS plc bought the company and it became part of Home Retail Group when GUS split in October 2006.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Argos Customer poll. This Guest Survey is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.